The Storm 3
Size 2230mm x 2230mm x 830mm
✅ Free Steps
✅ Free Chemicals
✅ Gecko Control System & Touch Panel
✅ Bluetooth Speakers
✅ Advanced Filtration System
✅ American Acrylic
✅ Underwater LED Lighting
✅ Heater Gecko
✅ ABS Base
✅ Water Care Ozone
✅ Spa Cover (Lockable)
✅ Seats 6 people - 1 Loungers 5 Seats
✅ 55 Jets
Storm 3 is a powerful 32 amp family spa. The Storm 3, These are the largest tubs in the Storm range, measuring 2230x2230mm square.
The Storm 3 is constructed from beautiful, black marbled American acrylic, with a stylish dark grey cabinet.
Power comes from 3x STORMFORCE 9™ jet pumps, together with a 0.35hp circulation pump, delivered through its 54 adjustable stainless steel jets. A 3kw heater ensures that the spa is kept at temperature, even in the coldest British winter nights. The spa also features dense Pu foam insulation all around and inside the cabinet, making the model eco-friendly and economical.
The spa has a single-lounger configuration, together with 5 comfortable massage seats, giving room for 6 adults with plenty of room to move. Each seat has a different jet pattern. This provides a range of rejuvenating massages, depending on the seat you choose. An array of underwater LED lighting can be set to whatever colour suits your mood and surroundings, and really adds to the ambience.
The spa has an illuminated 10″ curtain waterfall, together with 4 adjustable illuminated fountains. The Storm 3 also has an integrated, high quality, bluetooth stereo speaker system.
The easy to use, American-made, Gekco® digital control panel features a variety of jet and lighting settings. This gives you full control of the spa, enabling you to tailor the experience exactly to your liking.
- 6x Person Hot Tub
- (Dimensions: 2230 x 2230 x 830mm)
- 55x Jets
- 3Kw Heater
- Built-in Bluetooth Speaker System
- American-made Gekco® digital control system
- Ozone Generator
- Dual-port Filter
- Foot Massage
- Drainage System
Hassle Free Delivery and Installation
Our standard delivery service which we NOW offer for FREE, on this offer it includes delivery of your Hot Tub. A two man team will offload your Hot Tub from our delivery vehicle and will position your spa in your garden. Please note that a minimum of 1 metre width is required if we are moving the spa (please look out for steps, drain pipes, gates, corners etc, which could impact 1 metre width also note that if the hot tub is 2 meters long it will require 2.5 meters of clearance before it can be turned).
- Please contact us if you are unsure about this.
Once our team have got your spa into your chosen location, our team will lower the spa and move this into it's final position for you. Our delivery team will remove all packaging from the product and will ensure that your property is left neat and tidy.
- Full Install - this includes our standard delivery process, but our delivery and installation team will also wire your spa up (electrics must be pre installed), we will begin to fill your spa with water and guide you through your chemical kit and water maintenance, our team will also guide you through on how your spa operates which includes a tutorial on the spa control panel, setting your filter cycles and ensuring your spa is ready to be used. The final process would be putting your steps into position and ensuring your cover is unwrapped and fitted on your spa. We offer this service for £200
- Full Install and Electrical Installation - We have a team of qualified electricians who can install your hot tub electrics during our delivery process - please get in touch with us for a quote.
Please Note: Stock images shown are for illustration purposes only, although the product will be the same some features may differ from stock photos.Please also note that crane services are not included in any of our delivery packages. If you suspect that you may need a crane assisted delivery then please contact us for further information and pricing. You can also email over some photos of access and speak with our Logistics Manager in our office.