- Seating for 5 with hydrotherapy jets
- Exclusive Balboa Control System
- LED lighting and bluetooth audio
- Captains chair with neck and shoulder massage jets
- Two powerful 2HP pumps and adjustable air valves
Unwind in luxury style with this deluxe Hot Tub, featuring 3 hydro massage seats and 2 comfortable lounger seats with 54 hydrotherapy jets generously placed around them. Adjustable air valves enable each user to control the individual performance of their chair, tailoring their experience for optimum relaxation. As well as jets positioned to soothe your back, legs, and thighs, the captain seat is also equipped with exclusive shoulder and neck massage jets. The 16 colour-changing LEDs will enhance the mood and atmosphere, while its integrated Bluetooth speakers further your enjoyment.
- Height: 92cm
- Width: 200cm
- Max User Capacity: 5
- Length: 200cm
- Capacity: 850L
- Weight: 400kg
- Material: Acrylic
- Wattage: 3KW heater
- Amp: 32amp supply
✅ Free Steps
✅ Free Cover Lifter
✅ Free Chemicals
✅ Bluetooth Stereo System
✅ Balboa Control System & Touch Panel
✅ Advanced Filtration System
✅ American Acrylic
✅ Led Premium Lighting
✅ Heater Balboa
✅ ABS Base
✅ Water Care Ozone
✅ Underwater Lighting
✅ Spa Cover (Lockable)
✅ Led Water Feature
✅ Seats 5 people - 2 Loungers 3 Seats
✅ 54 Jets
Hassle Free Delivery and Installation
Hassle Free, Delivery and Installation
Our standard delivery service which we offer from only £300 on this offer includes delivery of your Hot Tub. A two man team will offload your Hot Tub from our delivery vehicle and will position your spa in your garden. Please note that a minimum of 1 metre width is required if we are moving the spa (please look out for steps, drain pipes, gates, corners etc, which could impact 1 metre width also note that if the hot tub is 2 meters long it will require 2.5 meters of clearance before it can be turned).
- Please contact us if you are unsure about this.
Once our team have got your spa into your chosen location, our team will lower the spa and move this into it's final position for you. Our delivery team will remove all packaging from the product and will ensure that your property is left neat and tidy.
- Full Install - this includes our standard delivery process, but our delivery and installation team will also wire your spa up (electrics must be pre installed), we will begin to fill your spa with water and guide you through your chemical kit and water maintenance, our team will also guide you through on how your spa operates which includes a tutorial on the spa control panel, setting your filter cycles and ensuring your spa is ready to be used. The final process would be putting your steps into position and ensuring your cover is unwrapped and fitted on your spa. We offer this service for £400
- Full Install and Electrical Installation - We have a team of qualified electricians who can install your hot tub electrics during our delivery process - please get in touch with us for a quote.
Please also note that crane services are not included in any of our delivery packages. If you suspect that you may need a crane assisted delivery then please contact us for further information and pricing. You can also email over some photos of access and speak with our Logistics Manager in our office.