Norfolk II 32Amp is a powerful 32AMP hot tub with a luxurious high quality shell design with 3 seats and 2 lounger seats, including a built in Bluetooth speaker system. Always at the forefront of spa technology, we have built this high spec hot tub to give it a stunning contemporary look. The result is a unique blend of high performance, functionality and luxurious style.
- Norfolk II 32Amp Spec Sheet
- Dimensions 2100 x 2100 x 830 mm
- Shell Colour - Glacier White
- 32 Amp
- 3kw Heater
- 3 x 2HP Jet pumps
- 54 x Stainless Steel Hydrotherapy Jets
- 4 x Stainless Steel Fountains
- 1 x 10” Curtain Waterfall
- 27 x LED Lights
- Built in Bluetooth speaker system
- Ozone generator
- Dual port filter
- Foot massage
- Drainage system
- FREE HOT TUB COVER AND STEPS AND CHEMICALS INCLUDED
Hassle Free Delivery and Installation
Our standard delivery service which we NOW offer for FREE, on this offer it includes delivery of your Hot Tub. A two man team will offload your Hot Tub from our delivery vehicle and will position your spa in your garden. Please note that a minimum of 1 metre width is required if we are moving the spa (please look out for steps, drain pipes, gates, corners etc, which could impact 1 metre width also note that if the hot tub is 2 meters long it will require 2.5 meters of clearance before it can be turned).
- Please contact us if you are unsure about this.
Once our team have got your spa into your chosen location, our team will lower the spa and move this into it's final position for you. Our delivery team will remove all packaging from the product and will ensure that your property is left neat and tidy.
- Full Install - this includes our standard delivery process, but our delivery and installation team will also wire your spa up (electrics must be pre installed), we will begin to fill your spa with water and guide you through your chemical kit and water maintenance, our team will also guide you through on how your spa operates which includes a tutorial on the spa control panel, setting your filter cycles and ensuring your spa is ready to be used. The final process would be putting your steps into position and ensuring your cover is unwrapped and fitted on your spa. We offer this service for £200
- Full Install and Electrical Installation - We have a team of qualified electricians who can install your hot tub electrics during our delivery process - please get in touch with us for a quote.
Please Note: Stock images shown are for illustration purposes only, although the product will be the same some features may differ from stock photos.Please also note that crane services are not included in any of our delivery packages. If you suspect that you may need a crane assisted delivery then please contact us for further information and pricing. You can also email over some photos of access and speak with our Logistics Manager in our office.